Food packaging bags are used in all aspects of our daily lives, and they also bring great convenience to our lives. What should I do with these bags after use? Can they be recycled? Next, Shijiazhuang Zeyi Packaging Manufacturing Co., Ltd. will tell you about whether food packaging bags can be recycled.
Food packaging bags should be produced using food-grade plastic film, generally two-layer or more composite packaging bags.
What are the recyclable and non-recyclable garbage
Non-recyclable garbage is mostly garbage that is easy to decompose under natural conditions, such as peels, leftovers, flowers and leaves.
The main recyclable resources in life are:
(1) Waste paper: newspapers, book paper, packaging paper, office paper, advertising paper, paper boxes, etc.; note that paper towels and toilet paper cannot be recycled due to their high water solubility.
(2) Plastic: all kinds of plastic bags, plastic foam, plastic packaging, disposable plastic lunch boxes and tableware, hard plastics, toothbrushes, plastic cups, mineral water bottles, etc.;
(3) Glass: glass bottles and broken glass pieces, mirrors, light bulbs, thermos bottles, etc.;
(4) Metal: cans, tin cans, toothpaste skins, etc.
(5) Fabrics: mainly including discarded clothes, tablecloths, towels, cloth bags, etc.
Common garbage that is easy to decompose under natural conditions, such as peels, vegetable leaves, leftovers, flowers, branches and leaves, etc., are non-recyclable.
Recyclable garbage mainly includes five categories: waste paper, plastic, glass, metal and cloth.