Plastic packaging coils are one of the four major materials in the packaging industry: paper and cardboard accounted for 30%, plastics accounted for 25%, metal accounted for 25%, and glass accounted for 15%. The above two 25% fully illustrate the importance of the plastic packaging coil industry. Although the plastic packaging coil industry is now the second packaging material, its practicality is not as good as paper and cardboard packaging. However, the plastic packaging industry is growing at a rate of 5% every year, while other packaging materials, including paper and cardboard, metal, glass, ceramics, hemp and cotton, etc., are only growing at a rate of 2%. For this reason, there is always a plastic packaging industry meeting. Exceeding paper and cardboard to become a bit packaging material.
The commonly used food plastic packaging rolls are mostly made of polyethylene film, which is non-toxic and can be used to hold food. There is also a kind of film made of polyvinyl chloride, which is also non-toxic. However, the additives involved in the film are often harmful to the human body and have a certain degree of toxicity. Therefore, this kind of film and plastic bags made of the film are not suitable for holding food.
The main characteristics of plastic packaging coils:
1. The density of plastic packaging coils is relatively small, but the strength is relatively high, so the packaging yield is relatively high.
2. The plastic packaging coil has good chemical resistance. No matter it is placed in a strong acid and alkali environment, it will not be oxidized for a long time.
3. Plastic packaging is easier to mold, so energy consumption is relatively low.
4. Good transparency, so it is easy to color.
5, mild and high, and has good impact resistance.
6. Good insulation performance and low processing cost.