1. The appearance of plastic bags is a sign of “food use”. Usually, this logo should be placed on the front of the bag, the position is more prominent. The other is to look at the color. Generally, colored plastic bags use most recycled plastics that cannot be used to hold food. For example, the black plastic bags used in some food markets are used to store fish, shrimp and other aquatic products or meat originally stored in garbage, and consumers should avoid using it. Finally, look at the impurities in the plastic bag. Put the plastic bag in the sun or light to see if there are black spots. Plastic bags containing impurities must be used as raw materials.
2. Whether there is any peculiar smell or foul smell in the plastic bag. Due to the use of additives, qualified plastic bags should be tasteless and unqualified plastic bags containing various additives.
3, qualified plastic bags have certain strength and will not break; unqualified plastic bags tend to have poor strength due to the addition of impurities and are easy to break.
4. When the qualified plastic bag shakes, it will make a sharp sound; the unqualified plastic bag often “creaks”.
5. Put the plastic bag into the water and press it to the bottom of the water by hand. Wait a minute. The surface of the bag is a non-toxic plastic bag. It is a toxic plastic bag that sinks into water.
6, touch the surface of the plastic bag to make it smooth and non-toxic. If the colors are mixed, they are sticky, astringent and poisonous.
7. Burning: Cut off a corner of the plastic bag, burn it on the fire, non-toxic burning, after burning, it will continue to burn after the fire is extinguished, and the appearance of the yellow flame will melt and release like a drop of light, emitting a paraffinic smell; After burning, it is toxic, non-flammable, green flame, nasal smell.