Frequently Asked Questions about Plastic Bags
Are you a manufacturer?
Can you make customized items?
Yes, customized service is acceptable here.
What is your production range?
We mainly produce all kinds of packaging bags, such as vertical packaging bags, self-sealing bags, flat bottom bags, middle sealing bags,three-side sealing bags, and nozzle bags, such as coffee/tea bags, food bags, commodity packaging bags, kraft paper bags, Spout bags, aluminum foil bags, etc.
Can I get samples of plastic bags?
We can provide you with free samples to check the quality. Since we need to send a large number of samples to customers around the world every day, we need to charge for shipping.
Can I get customized bags?
Yes, most of our bags are customized. Just advise Bag type, Size, Material, Thickness, Printing colors, Quantity, then we will calculate the best price for you.
Can you do the design for us?
Yes. Just tell us your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into the perfect plastic bag or label.
Can you help us decide the details of the best-suited bag like sizes, materials, thickness, and other factors that we need to pack our products?
Of course, we have our own designing team and engineer to help you to develop the best-suited materials and sizes of packaging bags.
Can you design the products I want?
Of Course. Our designers are professional and patient enough. We will make perfect artwork according to your requirements.
Why do so many customers choose us?
We are very careful about every order detail. Also, we have good after-sales service. Most of the clients are very satisfied with our quality and service.
How are plastic bags produced?
1. Determine the specifications and dimensions and print documents:
Regarding the specifications of the vest bag, the specifications are similar, but not uniform, and can be customized according to customer requirements. Regular specifications such as: 20*32cm, 25*40cm, 30*48cm, 35*55cm. The thickness of a single layer is not less than 0.025mm according to the plastic limit order standard. The printed manuscript can be based on the sample, or the customer can design it and give it to the manufacturer, or let the manufacturer design it for you.
2. Film blowing is performed according to the order quantity. Film blowing refers to a plastic processing process in which plastic particles are heated and melted, extruded through an extruder, and then blown into a plastic film by a blower. The plastic vest bag is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE, also known as low-pressure material).
3. The printing of plastic vest bags is generally relatively simple, the color is not complicated, and it is simple and concise.
4. Next is sealing.
5. Sealing and cutting are to seal and hollow out the printed roll material, and it is also the last step of forming the vest bag.
What is the material of plastic bags?
1. PE plastic packaging bag 2. PO plastic packaging bag 3. PP plastic packaging bag 4. OPP plastic packaging bag 5. PPE plastic packaging bag 6. Eva plastic packaging bag 7. PVC plastic packaging bag
What are the benefits of plastic bags?
The invention of plastic bags brings convenient and hygienic life to human beings. The appearance of plastic bags also reduces food waste, and the anti-bacterial and anti-mildew properties also protect human health. Plastic bags can also replace other packaging materials, such as cans, paper, glass, etc., to reduce energy consumption;
What are the raw materials for making plastic bags?
Synthetic resins, fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants, lubricants, in addition to these, flame retardants, foaming agents, antistatic agents, etc. can be added to plastics to meet different application requirements.
How to deal with plastic bags after shopping?
for holding garbage
How to place plastic bags?
All in one bag
What are the characteristics and functions of plastic bags?
Plastic bags are lightweight, easy to shape, and can be used in a wide range of applications, including soft, hard, wet, dry, sealable, breathable, one-time use, and long-term use. Since the advent of plastics, it has been studied to use plastics to replace materials such as metal, wood, or glass, in order to reduce weight, facilitate convenient use, facilitate storage, transportation, or reduce fuel consumption.
Plastic bags can also be used – to protect goods, to keep food fresh, to hold liquids, to trap air. Most of the goods in the supermarket are all plastic packaging.
What are the raw materials of plastic bags?
Plastic bags are bags made of plastic (commonly used plastics include polypropylene, polyester, nylon, etc.) as the main raw material. They are essential items in people’s daily life and are often used to hold other items.
What are the advantages of plastic bags?
1. Most plastics have strong corrosion resistance and do not react with acids and alkalis.
2. The plastic manufacturing cost is low.
3. Durable, waterproof and lightweight.
4. Easy to be molded into different shapes.
5. It is a good insulator.
6. Plastics can be used to prepare fuel oil and fuel gas, which can reduce crude oil consumption.