More important influence.
1. The outer packaging of food plastic bags must have Chinese labels, label the factory name, factory address, product name, and clearly indicate the words “for food”. After the product leaves the factory, the product inspection certificate is attached.
2. Food plastic packaging bags are odorless and odorless when they leave the factory. Plastic packaging bags with special odors cannot be used for food packaging.
3. Colored plastic packaging bags cannot be used for food packaging.
4. Try to choose materials that are not coated or plated. In modern packaging design, in order to make the packaging more beautiful and corrosion-resistant, a large number of materials with coating are used. This not only brings difficulties to the recycling and reuse of materials after the product is scrapped, but most of the coatings are inherently toxic. If people eat these packaged foods, it will cause great harm to people’s health. In addition, the coating and plating process also brought great pollution to the environment. For example, paint volatilizes toxic solvent gas, and produces waste liquid containing heavy metals such as chromium and waste residue pollution during electroplating.
5. When purchasing food, it is best to choose green packaging materials, and choose original paper packaging or biodegradable plastics.
In fact, in terms of the selection of food plastic bags, the general pots and milk bottles sold on the market have a feel to the touch. The surface is like a layer of wax and slippery. This is mostly made of polyethylene. It burns easily, its burning flame is yellow, and it drops liquid downwards like a candle. And accompanied by the smell of paraffin. This plastic is non-toxic and can be used with confidence. However, the main component of industrial packaging plastic bags is made of polyvinyl chloride, which contains lead, which is not easy to burn, the flame is green, and it is sticky by hand. This plastic is poisonous. In particular, be careful not to use polyvinyl chloride-containing containers for food, as people will have vomiting, allergies, and other reactions. Cause undesirable consequences. Therefore, we must pay attention to the purchase of food plastic bags. Through careful observation and comparison of the products, choose better quality and safe food plastic bags.