In current life, vacuum packaging bags have brought great convenience to people’s lives, not only in life, but also in some companies. The emergence of vacuum packaging bags has facilitated our lives. According to different uses , You can choose the suitable type, so what types of vacuum packaging belts are there? Today, the editor of Zeyi Packaging will give you a good explanation.
1, three-dimensional: add a layer of expandable film to the bottom of the traditional flat three-sealed packaging bag to form a three-dimensional clothing bag. It changes the appearance of pure plane and large area in the past, and becomes a storage tool that can conform to the space design and can be stacked in multiple layers.
2. Hanging type: The traditional flat three-sealed suction valve is combined with a hook to form a clothes bag that can be hung and stored.
3. Flat three-sealing type: It is generally common in tradition. The bag has three sides sealed and one side can be opened with a chain type, and the exhaust is performed through an external suction device such as an air pump or a vacuum cleaner.
4. Dual-purpose type: Combining the flat three-sealing type and the rolling type operation method, suitable for general household and out-of-home use.
5. Seated pressure type: Generally a three-dimensional type, the gas is discharged by sitting and pressing a heavy object. Suitable for use when there is no air extraction tool, such as when traveling.
6. Compressed storage box: Combine the traditional general bag with the non-woven storage box to change the irregular and unsightly appearance caused by vacuum suction after the traditional vacuum storage. In addition to providing a neat and beautiful appearance, the non-woven storage box can mainly protect The bag is easy to be scratched and the weak point of air leakage, providing perfect clothing storage.
7. Rolling type: This type of vacuum packaging bag is generally small, and the gas is discharged by rolling the vacuum packaging bag by hand. Suitable for use when there is no air extraction tool, such as when traveling.